This is the OfficeCom main screen. The top eight buttons are fully customizable with any message of choice. The messages can be sent to any computer station in the office or all stations simply by clicking on the button or pressing the F key.
The custom message section has a pull-down to store more commonly used messages (I will be ready for a check in 10 minutes) as an example. Any message may be typed in the main custom message section.
- “Send to” is where the receiving station can be selected if it is not the default all.
- “Priority” sends messages with different tones based on their urgency or their receiver.
- “Audio” will send a voice message.
- Incoming messages are displayed at the bottom of the screen. After looking at the message and determining if it was meant for you, one of the two lower boxes would be checked.
- For now the program is available direct for $499.00 U.S. That’s less than the cost of a SINGLE light station with most systems, and what light station could possibly be as effective as a computer!
To purchase OfficeCom, I may be contacted at:
William R. Davidson D.D.S. Inc.
9365 Olde Eight Road
Northfield, OH 44067
Phone: 330‑467‑6066 Fax: 330.467.0504